UVR-1 and USC-II Control Enclosure
Powder Coat Aluminum Cabinet, Part #11001
Stainless Steel, Part #11100
- Universal external mounting brackets
- Use when existing control cabinets must be replaced
- Stainless steel or powder coated mild steel enclosures
- Retrofits only with ICMI controls
- Enclosure is available in either 16-gauge powder coated stainless steel or aluminum and is suitable for mounting onto either the existing regulator or directly on a wood pole.
- Enclosure is approximately 22”H x 12”W x 10”D - weighs approximately 20 pounds (without controls).
- Enclosure supplied with a dual pad-lockable hinged door with MIL Spec grade gasketing. All external hardware is stainless steel.
- One 1.125” hole is drilled on the top left of the enclosure for cable connection to the voltage regulator and a water-tight hub for 5/8” control cable is supplied. Two .875/ 1.125” knockouts are located on the bottom of the enclosure in addition to dual screened ventilation holes.
- Enclosure is supplied with an external grounding stud as well as dual universal mounting flanges.
- Internal “L” bracket on the left side of the enclosure together with hinges on the right side used for the installation of either the UVR-1, USC-II, or UVR-1 LTC controller.
- There is a stud for mounting an external motor capacitor inside the enclosure as well as studs to mount individual back plates with connections for either GE, Siemens, or Cooper control cables. A universal back plate (Part #11210) with a wiring strip that will connect to all (GE, Siemens, and Cooper) control cables is also available.